Even outlaws have to follow some rules. For the safety of our guests, these rules will be strictly enforced.
Outlaw Paintball Rules and Regulations:
1. All players must wear an approved mask on the playing field or chrono area at ALL times. If you remove your mask on the field or chrono area, you will be asked to leave for the day with no refunds of any kind.
2. All players must use a barrel cover or a barrel plug when not on the playing field or chrono area. Players will only be given ONE warning regarding barrel plugs, after the one warning players will be asked to leave for the day with no refunds of any kind.
3. All players must have guns chrono-graphed by a referee and marked before being allowed to play. Air powered guns are required to maintain a speed of under 300 fps (feet per second) and 280 fps for Co2 powered guns.
4. All guns must be set on semi-auto. No ramp, burst, or full-auto modes allowed.
5. Referees have the FINAL say on the playing field. If you disagree with a referee’s call, wait until after the game to consult with the referee or a manager.
6. All rental guns must use Outlaw’s paint. No exceptions. If caught with other paint in rental guns players will be asked to leave.